Our Current Events
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
The Quail Ridge monthly Board Meetings are held the 3rd TUESDAY of each month at the clubhouse. Residents are encouraged to attend the public portions of the meeting.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Hearings (Show Causes) 5:30 pm
- Business Meeting 6:00 pm
- Homeowners Forum 6:00 pm
ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE
Food ... Fun ... Friends! The Quail Ridge annual open house is tentatively scheduled for next December.
As always, behind all the socializing and snacking, the purpose of the event is let our busy residents finally meet their neighbors and their Board members.
There are no sign-ups or RSVPs required ... just bring yourself and a healthy appetite!
SATURDAY, APRIL 6th IS GARAGE SALE DAY
Mark your calendars! The Annual Quail Ridge Community Garage Sale has been scheduled for Saturday, April 6th from 8:00AM to 1:00PM.
Please try to keep your vehicles parked within the garage and have the sale items displayed in the garage entry. Please do not park your vehicles within the red “Fire Zones”.
Homeowners and residents are responsible for disposing of their own unwanted items and debris. DO NOT dispose of these items in the community dumpsters. Please do your part to keep Quail Ridge clean!
GET READY TO PARTY!
Planning a quinceañera, wedding or wedding reception, bridal or baby shower, birthday party or anniversary celebration? The Quail Ridge Clubhouse is just the place.
The Quail Ridge Clubhouse is available for homeowners and tenants alike to rent for only $125 per event with a $150 deposit.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The clubhouse has a maximum occupancy of 80 people. It has a large rectangular floor space with a kitchen on one end, and four sliding glass windows leading out to a large covered patio, which overlooks the upper pool area.
Rental includes use of high-quality Lifetime brand tables (4) and chairs (39). The facility includes a kitchen area with a beautiful stone serving countertop, cabinets, sink, refrigerator and microwave. It also has an indoor women's restroom (2 toilets, 1 sink) and men's restroom (1 toilet, 1 urinal, 1 sink).
WHAT ARE THE DEPOSIT RULES?
A refundable deposit of $150 must be paid ten (10) days prior to the date of the event by the homeowner/tenant. Checks must be from the homeowner or tenant (2nd party checks will not be accepted).
Said deposit will be refunded to the homeowner/tenant five (5) days after the use of the clubhouse, on the condition that the premises are found in satisfactory condition and the key is returned to the on-site manager within two (2) working days after the event.
If the premises are not found in satisfactory condition, or the key is not returned, the homeowner/tenant may forfeit all or part of the deposit, and if there is damage that exceeds the $150 deposit, the homeowner and tenant will be held responsible for any such damage.
Note that the $150 deposit is separate from the non-refundable usage fee of $125, which is also required.
WHAT ARE THE FACILITY RULES?
- An adult homeowner/tenant must be present at all times, and must have proper identification to show to Quail Ridge Property Patrol, Management Representative, or a member of the Board of Directors, upon request.
- There are only a few visitor parking spaces near the clubhouse and when those are occupied, your guests may not use numbered parking spaces. If they do, they will be towed away at their own expense. Your guest must park on Mission Gate Drive if no parking spaces designated for Visitors are available.
- Remember, you are renting the clubhouse, you are not renting the common area around the clubhouse or the pool. Your guests may not meander in the common area and disturb nearby homeowners.
- Rowdiness, loud music, and profanity will not be tolerated.
- No fires in the fireplace; no smoking; no charcoal/gas grills; no glass containers; and no poolside tables or chairs may be brought inside.
- Serving ALCOHOL of any kind is strictly PROHIBITED.
- Premises & furnishings must be left in the same condition as found on the “Before Use” walk through.
- Lock and secure premises before leaving and place all trash from party in plastic bags and dispose of in trash bin #12, located in the clubhouse parking lot. (Do not use trash bin #1 on Buena Tierra Way.)
- Premises must be vacated ON OR BEFORE: 10:00 PM Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 PM Friday and Saturday. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES may the homeowner or tenant sublet the use of the clubhouse.
To rent the Quail Ridge Clubhouse, simply contact Curtis Management to ensure your date is available, complete the Clubhouse Rental form, and submit your $150 deposit and $125 nonrefundable usage fee. It's that simple!
The clubhouse interior as viewed from the kitchen
What a beautiful kitchen & serving area!
The four large windows also have privacy shades
Two chairs & a couch surround the fireplace area
The interior as viewed from the fireplace area
A table and two chairs are also by the fireplace